David Mueller'slast documentary film, Dalai Lama Renaissance (2007), narrated by Harrison Ford, is now in the top 300 box office-grossing documentaries of all time. After 40 film festivals and eleven awards. including two Grand Jury and three Audience awards, it was released in the US and Germany. Critics called it a "a stunning tour-de-force", "provocative, enlightening ... fascinating, ravishingly beautiful and sonically soothing." (Kyoto Journal).more...
Lynn Salt (Choctaw) has worked in the motion picture industry for more than 30 years. She began her career in 1978 as a video scheduling coordinator for NBC. She was a member of the American Indian Registry for the Performing Arts (AIRPA) where she worked with Bob Hicks (Creek-Seminole) and wrote the first monthly newsletters for tribes across the country and taught acting and interview technques to help members obtain employment in the entertainment industry. more...
Michael Allen Thompson
Michael Allen Thompson has thirty years of experience in the televison industry, including twenty years in advertising and promotion. He recently returned to school and got and AAS degree in advertisng design adding print, computer, and web design to go along with his vast experience in video production.
He produces all of the videos that you see on the Diversity Foundation website as well as the website itself. He has known Lyle Rustad, Executive Director and founder of Diversity Foundation, Inc. since 1994 and was one of the first people to work with Lyle on his many projects.
• Skilled in print design, website development, flash animation, and television production. • Extensive experience in managing multiple projects at a time and meeting deadlines. • Innovative, self-confident team player that follows directions.
• Produced several local television programs including ...
• The Good News (1990-1993) — Program covering a local church service • Light Force Videos (1991-1993) - Program for youth featuring Christian Videos • Temple of Faith (2008-present) — Program covering a local church service
• Produced one television show for St. Paul, MN Public Television Station
• First Americans Update (1984-1988) - News and interviews with and about Native American people living in Minnesota. Guests included: • Clyde Belcourt — co-founder AIM • Doris Leadercharge from “Dances with Wolves”
• Wrote a movie script titled “City of Refuge”
• City of Refuge is an apocalyptic thriller that takes place in the near future after the economy has collapsed. Visit the website: http://www.cityofrefugemovie.org for more information.
• Produced wrote, videotaped, and edited over 100 local television commercials
• Produced several short feature videos and documentaries
• Developed and maintain several websites
• Designed and ran advertising campaigns for local businesses
To see some of my work -- visit any of these websites